This is my very first AR blog post!
Well, ok, not really... If you want to get all technical on me, I started blogging maybe a month ago. But I've seen how many blogs with that title have become featured so I figured I'd spoof and give it a shot!
After all, in the past month I've just about worn my fingers to the bone in AR by doing the following:
- Written 21 blogs,
Including what I would consider a handful of decent blogs:
(Disclaimer: I admit that I may be just a wee bit biased as to what really constitutes a “good” blog – just a little. At least I’m honest)
- I even created a funny, all original, graphics for one of the posts:
- I have been re-blogged 4 times within AR (I'll admit that the first time I had no idea what being re-blogged meant. It was a tad scary that first experience...)
- I have been re-blogged at least 3 times to sites outside of AR
(I’m most proud of that)
- I have re-blogged others twice (once I figured out what that meant)
- I’ve commented all over the place
- I’ve tried to comment back to comments on my blogs, but I’ll admit I get busy and I’m not the best at this.
- I think (maybe hope is a better description) that I figured out how to adjust the “Settings” to optimize my profile page SEO
- I’ve linked to my AR blog from my main website
- I’ve posted my AR blogs in other places like Trulia, Merchant Circle and our business facebook page
- I’ve “called” three shots (once I figured out what that even meant)
- I’ve earned three subscribers
- I've earned about 12,000 points
- I've downloaded Scribefire although I can't figure out how to use it
- I’ve received numerous compliments on the blogs from existing clients and residents
In short (is it too late to say “short?”) I’ve walked the walk and I’ve talked the talk. I’ve done what I believe AR and my fellow Rainmakers suggest I do.
Yet…. Not one new client or a single featured blog to show for all of this! So, I admit, I’ll even try misleading “First AR Blog Post titles” at this point.
Maybe, just maybe, the AR Gods will have a sense of humor and smile on me.
Mark Delgado, DRE#01880416
Benicia and Vallejo, Solano County rental homes and rental listings