Are you looking for a condo for rent in the City of Benicia, California? We have what you're looking for.
Delgado Property Management presents a premier Benicia condo for rent - check out Benicia Bay View Villas Condominiums. We have several of these condos under management. So, at any given time, there is a good opportunity that we may have one or more of these excellent condos available for rent.
Delgado Property Management often has a condominium for lease at Bay View Villas Condominiums in the Southampton Hills neighborhood of Benicia, California. The Benicia Bay View condominiums are located just minutes from Interstate 780 which connects to both Interstate 80 and Insterstate 680. This cental location allows you to easily reach:
- San Francisco, Berekeley, and Oakland to the west using Highway 80 OR using the Vallejo Ferry to travel across the San Francisco Bay
- Napa Valley to the north using Highway 80 to Route 29
- Walnut Creek, Livermore and San Jose to the south using Highway 680
- Sacramento, the Central Valley, the Sierra Nevada mountains, Reno / Lake Tahoe to the east using Highway 80.
Locally, Bay View Villas condominiums is located on Southampton Drive and overlooking the scenic Carquinez Straight and Zampa Bridge. The Carquinez Strait links the Sacramento River to San Pablo Bay and San Francisco Bay beyond. Right next door to Southampton Center with it's Raley's anchor store and numerous local businesses, Bay View offers convenience like few others can. If ther weren't enough, Bay View is only minutes from downtown Benicia with it's historic First Street business and restaurant district, Glen Cove or various Vallejo locations.
Also near to Bay View Villas is Benicia State Park with it's excellent walking and biking trails and nature experience as well as great picnic spots. Also convenient is shopping, food, coffe and fuel.
The condo for lease in the Bay View Villas condos in the Southampton neighborhood of the City of Benicia, California, will vary depending on which condo is available at any given time. But, may condos offer the following features and benefits:
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 or 3 Bedrooms.
- Bathrooms: 1 Full Bath, 1.5 bath or 2 bath.
- Sq. Footage: 1,226 sq. ft. (typ for 3 bedroom condo).
- Exterior Facade: Plaster with Wood trim.
- Parking: Covered parking in carports, off-street.
- Storage Room: Storage room, located off of Deck.
- Deck: Oversized Wood Deck for upstairs units, concrete patio for downstairs units
- Living Room: Carpeted Floors, Windows with Various Facings, and often have Ceiling Fan.
- Dining Room: often Carpeted Floors, Open Floor Plan.
- Kitchen: Often updated Kitchen often with 42" Custom Cabinets, possibly Granite Countertop, Engineered Hardwood floors and Stainless Appliances.
- Master Bedroom: typically carpet, Normally a Walk-in Closet sometimes with Custom Organizers, and Windows with Varying facings.
- Guest Bedroom/Office: typically carpet, Wall Closet sometimes with Custom Organizers, and Windows with varying facings.
- Cable/Telephone: Wired for Cable and Telephone.
- Appliances: (will vary from condo to condo)
- Electric Oven/Range
- Built-in Microwave
- Refrigerator - Bottom Freezer
- Dryer (or hook-ups)
- Washer (or hook-ups)
- Bathroom: Custom Cabinetry, Shower/Tub with curtain and molded Surround, some have Handheld Shower Head.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Garbage Disposal in Kitchen. Chrome Bathroom Accessories.
- Window Treatments: often Large, wood-grained Mini-Blinds.
- Flooring: Engineered Hardwood, Carpet, tile
This condo for lease in the Southampton Hills neighborhood of the City of Benicia, California, includes the following amenities for use of the resident:
Bay View Villas Pool
Fishing in Southampton Bay
Nature, Hiking and Walking Trails along Southampton Bay and within Benicia State Park
Designated Picnic Areas, Bird Watching and areas along Southampton Bay and within Benicia State Park
For more information on city services, visit the City of Benicia website at http://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/.
School District: Benicia School District, ranked amount the highest in the State
Library District: Benicia Library System
Parks: Benicia Parks and Recreation with access to recreation facilities in neighborhood cities of Benicia and Vallejo
Recycling Services: City of Benicia hires Allied Waste for weekly Trash Pick-Up and Curbside Recycling Program
LOCATION: This condo for lease in Benicia California is located off of the tree-lined Southampton Parkway just north of Highway 780. Benicia Bay View Villas Condominiums consists of less than 200 one, two and three bedroom condominiums and offers a casual lifestyle with lush lawns, mature trees and landscaping, walking trails, clubhouse, pool, and much more.
SHOPPING: In addition to the local amenities, Bay View Villas Condominiums is centrally located near Interstate Highways 780, 80 and 680 and minutes from downtown Benicia, Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, as well as shopping in San Francisco and the entire San Francisco Bay area.
OTHER BENEFITS: Here are some of the benefits of this great Bay View Villas location:
- Public Transportation - Near the the Benicia Breeze local bus stop that connects to a variety of other transit systems which provide access to the entire San Francisco Bay Area
- Interstate Highways - Central Location with Easy Access to Interest Highways 780, 680 and 80
- Hospitals - Minutes from Sutter Solano Hospital, Kaiser Permanente in Vallejo, Kaiser Permanente in Martinez and John Muir in Concord and John Muir in Walnut Creek and other area hospitals.
- Universities- Short drive to the college campuses of California Maritime Academy, Touro Univerity California, Solano Community College and Diablo Valley College.
- Local Restaurants - Short distance to Palmeros Italian Restaurant, Mountain Mike's Pizza, Benicia Coffe, Hula Hut, Starbuck's, Burger King, and McDonalds. Minutes from historic First Street with numerous restaurants.
- Park - Very close to Benicia State Park and near to several city parks. Close to Tillis Park and other county parks.
- Airport - Minutes from Buchanan Field in Concord and accesible to Oakland International Airport and San Francisco International Airport
- Library: Benicia Library.
Bay View Villas offers a great, new lifestyle. It is an oasis in a suburban setting minutes from everywhere. Whether you want to find a national chain or a local restaurant, it is all just out your door.
(Post template by Ryan Shaughnessy, http://actvra.in/qVm. Thank you Ryan for your excellent template)
Mark Delgado, DRE#01880416
Benicia and Vallejo, Solano County rental homes and rental listings